Tuesday, September 17, 2013

We're Home!

Well, we're home from the most magical place on earth!  We flew back Saturday and I still have a whole bag that's yet to be unpacked.  What can I say?  Reentry has been difficult!  Where's my magic pixie dust that does everything for me?


This Disney World trip was amazing!  It was our fourth as parents and definitely the best yet!  J is 3 and he was just so alive the whole time and absorbing everything and having SO MUCH FUN!  E is almost 2 and he loved, loved, loved rides but wasn't a fan of meeting characters any more!  He also got a little sick in our trip, but overall he had a great time and just like his big brother has asked me to go back many times each day since being home! 


So now that I'm home I have lots and lots of ideas for posts about Walt Disney World, but I wanted to ask you guys... what do you want to know?  I get a lot of questions from people about taking toddlers, which parks are best, information about Disney Vacation Club... so if you have a question, please ask me and I'll work it into a post for an answer!  Because I'd LOVE to stretch this vacation out even longer by posting about it.


Posts I'm already planning for the next couple of weeks...
  • Bay Lake Tower resort review
  • How traveling went for us (to follow up on my airplane bags post)
  • How we got J excited for meeting characters after him being scared in the past
  • Weight and diet in relation to Walt Disney World (more of a personal journey post)
  • Updated parks review with a 2 and 3 year old in mind
  • Post Disney World detox



So if you have other ideas or questions, just ask!  I'll be happy to answer any Disney questions you may have!  Although I'm not a bonafide expert, this was my 8th trip in 5 years and my 4th as a parent so I like to think I have a little knowledge.  And passion too, of course!  I'll get to all these posts over the next couple of weeks so you have plenty of time to ask!

In the meantime, here's to a 3rd cup of coffee and figuring out how to procrastinate laundry and cleaning some more.

1 comment:

myr_heille said...

Really looking forward to your posts, especially the Bay Lake Tower review, as that's where we're staying! We chose it for the ease of gonig back-and-forth between parks, but I hope we like the rest of it too ;)