Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Linking up for WIWW with The Pleated Poppy today!  I'm officially down 80lbs this week and am enjoying being back on Weight Watchers to lose these last 14lbs.  I'm also enjoying purchasing new clothes (size 10 & M and NOT 16-18 and XL!) and putting outfits together.  Here's a few from last week and Father's Day.  :)

Church outfit: Father's Day
necklace: Groopdealz
dress: Forever 21
belt: H&M
flip flops: Lauren Conrad for Kohls here

P.S. What do you think of the belt with this outfit? I can't decide if it'd be better without it!

Church this last Sunday
(& on a side note this skirt was purchased in March when I was a size 16 and 223lbs! It's a 12 from J Crew factory that started fitting around 175! SUCH a good feeling!)
necklace: Groopdealz
top: Old Navy 
skirt: J Crew Factory
wedges: Payless

Normal day cleaning & working around the house:
top: forever 21
shorts: Old Navy 

Worn to the library & to have a picnic in the park with the kids!
necklace: Old Navy
top: H&M
shorts: Old Navy

Worn Saturday (Josh's birthday!) to the mall to see Monsters University with the kids:
top: Kohls (Elle)
shorts: Old Navy (similar)
flip flops: Old Navy

Special birthday date night with my husband to see the Superman movie:
necklace: Old Navy
top: Kohls
capris: Kohls

Worn to a Weight Watchers & then to the mall for lunch with the kids:

As much as I'm enjoying shopping for clothes I'm still having trouble finding a swimsuit I like but my old bikini (WHY did I wear a bikini?) from my pre-preggo 195lbs days is starting to just hang now!

2 comments:

Liz Stout said...

Blue on you. Everything blue on you. AH-MAZING. Something about it just POPS. I love it.

Julie S. said...

You look amazing!!!