Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 Days of Disney World: Main Street Bakery


If you go to Walt Disney World (or Disneyland!) and find yourself in the Magic Kingdom, please, please, please, please go to the Main Street Bakery.  It's right there on Main Street when you come in.  You'll smell it.  Trust me.

If you go in and need help on what to get I strongly recommend one of the gooey butter pecan glazed cinnamon rolls or a piece of the chocolate cake pictured above.  It's the best chocolate cake I've ever had in my whole life.  And I'm a woman, so naturally, I've had a lot of chocolate cake.

I'm hungry now.  And maybe salivating.

2 comments:

Alli Lizer said...

Haha. You got me laughing! thanks for this. :)

I'd love to go to Disney World again. It's been about 8 years for me and it's high time we get on a plane and travel again!

Julie S. said...

I reallllly want some cake now!