Friday, October 5, 2012

Shabby Apple

Friends, I'm SO excited and honored to share with you that I was invited to become a Shabby Apple affiliate through this blog! I've honestly sought out to make blogging a way to make money, but like every other blogger I think it would be wonderful to one day make enough off this little blog to fund Christmas presents or live the blogging dream and attend a blog conference.  Anyway, I have no intention of being pushy and talking about this much more (unless there are more discount or giveaway opportunities), but I just wanted to let you know as part of the deal my readers can take 10% off their total order with Shabby Apple by clicking the image below or the image on my side bar.  I love Shabby Apple's products but am always looking to save money and to me discounts are great!

Anyway, that's all!  Hope you all scroll down to catch my fall decor below and have a WONDERFUL weekend!  Next week I'll be back with the 31 days talking about Disney World and the financial part of things!

No comments: