Saturday, October 13, 2012

E's first birthday sneak-peak!

Sorry for all the lack of posting this week, my friends! I plan to catch up on commenting you all back very soon and also to plan some more Disney posts although clearly I'm falling very short of 31 days of posting!  So along with those posts I'm excited to do some normal life posts as well as posts about my little man's first birthday party.  In the mean time here's a preview of all the fun had tonight.  Hope you all have a lovely weekend!!!


3 comments:

Sugarr2518 said...

Awww....it looks like like everyone will have a blast:) Can't wait to see more!

Alli Lizer said...

This is so cute and happy! You guys are just so happy to be parents that it makes me smile halfway across the country.

Homemaking Challenged said...

We did a Mickey Mouse theme for our son's 1st birthday last year too! Super fun can't wait to read/see more :)